Why wait 12-24 months for new construction when you can be in a home beyond your dreams in weeks? Welcome to this stunning home that is elegantly finished and ready for its second owners. As you approach 411 Red Clay Drive, notice how it sits majestically on this 1.1+ acre lot with professionally designed hardscaping and well-maintained landscaping. This grand home showcases well-appointed touches both inside and out. The current owners love to entertain and this house is well suited for just that. A banquet styled dining room and space for many cooks in the kitchen, it is ideal for holiday gatherings and celebrations. If you need a place to send the party crowd, the basement is an ideal destination. Designed with areas for sitting and playing board games, pinball, darts or shooting pool as well as a home theatre for the movie buffs, it offers something for everyone. When it comes time to winding down, there are ample choices. From the ownerâs favorite front sitting room where she loves to sit and read, to the bright living room with vaulted ceilings, to the lovely, private garden patio where you can relax with a glass of wine on a summer evening. One of the best features of this spectacular home is the Ownerâs Suite. It is a gorgeous room with beautiful natural light that brings you gratefully into each new day. The bathroom boasts of an oversized shower stall and a deep soaking tub, as well as a vanity counter and walk in closets. This home has luxurious finishes throughout that rivals homes throughout the area and is ready for you today. This home is a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
7,421 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Mud Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price