For Sale Now! This cozy cape puts homeownership at an affordable price. The second floor holds two bedrooms and a third room as well, offering the ability to serve as a small third bedroom, nursery or office space. The rear of the property backs up against the Nottingham Park, giving a rare opportunity to go on hikes without even having to drive. Outdoor shed needs tlc but could be restored to be used as a garage, hobby shop, or even storage space. Schedule a showing today and discover the potential this home has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
1,003 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Carpet Wall to Wall
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Other.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Metal, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Not In Development. Level, Open, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price