Outstanding colonial in pristine condition located in the exclusive Cool Springs neighborhood and zoned for the only blue ribbon school in Cecil County. This home is loaded with recent upgrades including: New luxury vinyl plank wood flooring installed on main and 2nd levels. Finished walkout basement with new Shaw carpet. Gourmet kitchen with bonus sunroom. New Quartz countertops & new Viking 5 burner commercial range & Viking oven ,range microwave. New deck with Trex select rail system overlooking fenced rear yard. Master bath remodeled including 30" Jacuzzi soaking tub & white Quartz counter. In addition, The cool springs neighborhood has 2 playgrounds, 2 sets of walking trails for you and your pet, as well as several planned open spaces. Included in the community is the use of the town public boat ramp and two beaches!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,266 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Walkout, Full Finished
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price