Price of home includes the builder's incentive of $55,000 with the use of Delaware Valley Financial Mortgage and Anvil Land Transfer. Sales Price is $1,109,815 without the incentive. In order to receive the Incentive, buyers MUST use Delaware Valley Financial Mortgage and Anvil Land Transfer. Our Top Seller Model in the beautiful Hedge Apple Hill Community is now available. Our Liberty Model is a ranch style home that includes a carpeted bonus room above the garage and a partially finished basement. Walk into the tray ceiling foyer and notice the gorgeous Luxury Vinyl Plank Floors spread throughout the whole home. There are 3 bedrooms to the right and a full bath with one of the bedrooms currently functioning as the study. Walk Straight from the Foyer underneath the Transom Windows into the Great room that shows a cathedral ceiling with wooden beams. As you turn, you notice the gorgeous flex space that has an accent wall with built-in shelves. This space is currently an additional sitting area/reading nook, but can be a dining space or anything else that comes to your mind. The Kitchen has all updated, top of the line new appliances, stunning Island and counters with Quartz Countertops. There is also a large breakfast area that continues into a 224 sf screened in porch. No hassle leaving your furniture out there all year long. The porch has a door that leads to a large deck which stairs take you down to a peaceful patio area that lights up at night with lights and a fire pit. The Primary bedroom has an eye-catching black accent wall, with a Tray ceiling, walk-in closet, Two vanities with extra counter space and a walk-in Tile Shower. The bonus room is the only room with carpet and is a perfect getaway either as an additional bedroom (since there is a walk-in closet), man cave, artist room, or kids play room. Main floor living and a powder room are also for your convenience. Basement boasts the same 2458 sf of the first floor living space with 940 sf of it finished. There is plenty of storage, a sink with cabinets, a half bath, huge accent wall, tons of entertainment space for all your gathering/family/community needs. This Home is worth a see and ready to accept your family. No wait access period. Come see it today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
NEW LONDON TWP
2 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,830 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hedge Apple Hill
Cedar Knoll Builders
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Single Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout
- Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in
- Metal, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price